Their ruined theories

 It's true they had every second of their lives a ruined meaning for destruction. There is no why, only their darknesses. Simply, they don't know anything, mixing false allegations with true to create evil thing around them. Evil doesn't come alone no matter what they say or the beliefs are.

It's unbelievable the unnumberable theories about the future, life, science, materials, etc. Their demon is time and often they make sacrifices to time. Who can bear them at once? It's difficult cause of their paranoia, but not impossible, as they claim. I was a child into their hands to torture me in a daily basis with many things. They used to hide their enthusiasm for Nazis, for Hitler and Goebbels, but sometimes was clearly what they want and what they wish. I heard it with my own ears and I lived what they want.

Also, quite often they are referring to bible, when they don't curse the words of bible. I believe in God but I don't set my self under their radar or stereotypes for believers. It's obvious that they believe in satan. They're sad sadist.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Just another military conspiracy and something more

The enemy's mindset with two martinis