Fear or absurdity according to events

 They create fear to any man who will be the target from their mania and envy. No matter they pretend the victims, they are never the victims and never will be the victims. So I called this section fear or absurdity according to events taking under my mind the coldness of them. From the one side they swear tearfully for their so called kindness and from the other side they're laughing because they fool you. Succeeding a goal is their main goal. From my perspective nowadays this is hideous. I think back then I believe it too but in an another way giving a chance to myself to end this nightmare, by accepting their coldness.

The fact they dare to link their bad intents to historical facts is unheard. Many unkind people from bloody ideologies have done that. The only thing that isn't reconcilable is that they have created disturbtion and they will never have the guts to be upon life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Just another military conspiracy and something more

The enemy's mindset with two martinis