Friendships and loves

 I had good friends in my neighborhood, younger at age for 2 and 3 years than me. But this isn't the case at all, we had a good company. I consider my childhood nice, because of them. So this seems to be enough for their demonic aspirations and my father with my brothers wanted mainly to cut relations off with my friends. Especially when they understood many kids in the neighborhood were seeking me to play together. I was 5 to 6 years old back then.

The friends I had was the insurance for my mum to think that everything was alright, despite the obvious war I was receiving. They try for many many years to defame me to my friends, while they were telling me my friends don't love and they want from me money. I didn't believe them, I didn't have any money ever, even when I was earning money, they were taking from me. They were thieves and soul killers.

I didn't snag love, before their threats to rape my girlfriend or to share it. These were my awful brothers who were totally willing to rape and kill. They admitted they want to have sex with me when I was a child. I knew it, but it seemed so horrible among to other nightmares.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Just another military conspiracy and something more

The enemy's mindset with two martinis