The kid that I was and I am

 The constant threat for jail and the constant psychological war as they described and the constant death threats were a lifetime torture at the age of five. This was their only goal in life to take some joy by torturing me. The stigma which try to put on me just didn't happen at the end, either was the first or the second torture. The kid that I was would never believe this turn of his life how easily happened. I couldn't imagine these kind of thing that exist when I was 2 or 5 years old, or even at 9 years old. But slowly I had understood with what things I have to fight, I get it. But still 5 years old there is a constant war on me and everyone for circa 22 years. I am and I always was willing to say the truth without ignoring the truth.

The kid I am is the same with the kid I was and I'm still fighting to this people and I'm happy to do so. I am not happy that I made an unnecessary break to this war, but that's how things happened.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The inhumane Swiss secret services

The evilness of my brothers

The nightmare of bad people