How to fight and who I am

My name is Antonis Nikaronas and I'm fighting the whole crime sessions of the world. I have already fight my personal fight with rapists and bad people in general and I succeed to get them out of my life in a clear way. So that means everyone knows what I have been through and everyone make a choice either be on my side, either their side or preferring a supportive stance for them in silence. I win like a 5 year old child, maybe like a 2 year old. I fought with people deeply ugly in their soul and I nearly win. Today it's a beautiful time and I'm not willing to give up my fight, despite the discouragement by people who care for me. I continue this horrendous battle, because the evilness will find you wherever you are; so it must be beaten.

Now, how to fight I would recommend to be steadily yourself, without standards.The knowledge of life will be much superior to every threat and recommendation to learn by anyone and by your enemies of course. People who want to harm people or you.

I was guilty for beauty, guilty for innocence, torture and death for a life. That were all these things I was under an unbearable pressure, but I made it. I could made it even faster if I wasn't concern or afraid of the craziness I was into. Fight is fight until everything is ok, just like a paradise with you. Don't laugh, don't cry, react. Don't you ever afraid; cry but don't stay passive; laugh. I condemn the happiness from the scratch.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Just another military conspiracy and something more

The enemy's mindset with two martinis